Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Movie Tuesday

Movie review time, again.

Hanna:: Horrible. Do not watch this movie, seriously. It is not worth wasting your time. It was the weirdest movie I think I have ever seen, and it didn't even have a good story line. There was nothing to it. The movie barely made sense, and was hard to follow. I did not like it at all.. my mom didn't like it either. My rating, F. A big fat F.

Puss in Boots:: Super cute. It was funny, and cute. It had comedy aimed for the adults, but still a good movie for kids too. There were many references to nursery rhymes, very clever. I'd watch it again. My rating, B. If you have children, or even if you don't, give it a view. I guarantee you'll laugh.

Two more letters crossed off #7 of my 101 list. H, and P - check! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)