First, my college's baseball team is UNBELIEVABLE right now. The Kent State Golden Flashes are headed to the College World Series, for the first time in Kent's history. I'm so excited I have to share the game winning video::
GO FLASHES!! BEAT ARKANSAS!
Anyways, my first post of the 50 Question's that will Free Your Mind can be found, HERE. The first ten went pretty well, so it's time for the next series.
I'm just going to jump right into it, here are the next 10 questions...
Well, for one thing I wouldn't think so highly of those three people anymore. I would definitely lose some respect for them. But, reacting to the situation, I'd probably tell them that I'm friends with said person, and suggest that they stop talking about him negatively.
12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Don't be afraid to just be yourself. Be who you want to be, not what others expect you to be.
13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Without a doubt.
14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
Not that I recall.. if so, it didn't leave a big impact on me, considering I can't remember the situation.
15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
This is a random answer, but I know I eat Sloppy Joes differently, because I don't eat it like a sandwich, in fact, I don't even use bread.. I just eat the meat.. kinda defeats the whole purpose of a Sloppy Joe, but that's what I do.. weird, I know. I don't really eat it too often.
16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
Because everyone is different, everyone is their own person. I'm sure there's lots of things that make other people happy that don't make me happy.. like spiders, and spaghetti (I don't like either one.)
17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
Travel to Ireland. The only thing holding me back is money.. I need to save enough money first so I can go. One day I will.
18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
My childhood. I liked being a stress-free, no responsibilities, carefree kid. But, I know I have to grow up and deal with the real world.
19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
If I absolutely had to move, I guess I'd go to... PA, or Michigan, so I could stay as close as possible to Ohio, and my family. Probably Michigan since that's where my Aunt lived, although the whole Buckeye fan in Wolverine territory I'm sure wouldn't work too well for me.
20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
I used to push it more than once, even though I knew it didn't matter. But, as of recently I have just been pushing it once.
life is good