Tuesday, June 19, 2012

50 Q's that will Free Your Mind, 3.

The Kent State Golden Flashes beat number one seeded Florida last night in the elimination game!! yahooooo!!! Next up is South Carolina.. GO FLASHES!!

Here's my next set of 50 Questions that will Free Your Mind... Happy Tuesday!! :)

21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
         A joyful simpleton, for sure. People need to stop worrying all the time and just enjoy life.

 22. Why are you, you?
         Because this is who God wanted me to be. He's our creator, so ultimately it's up to Him. But if you're not into religion, then I'd say it's because of my parents, grandma, friends, and the life experiences that I have had that make me who I am today.

 23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
         I like to think so. I hope so. My friends haven't said otherwise. But, I'm sure as of lately I haven't been the greatest, since there's not a whole lot I can do.. recovering from jaw surgery and all.
 
24.Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?

         When a good friend moves away. I just experienced this. My best friend Ashley moved from Ohio to Hawaii, so she's not exactly next door. Besides, if you're losing touch with a friend then your friendship isn't as solid as you thought, but if a friend just ups and moves, well, that's something you can't control.. trust me, I know.

 25. What are you most grateful for?
          My family, my friends, and the grace of God. Along with our service men and women, past, present, and future. 

 26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
         I love my old memories, every single one of them. I've had some really great experiences, but to not be able to make new memories, that would just be horrible. You'd be living everyday like it was Groundhog's Day (side note: I actually haven't seen that movie.) It'd be boring to live without remembering was you did yesterday. So I'd have to forget my old memories.

 27. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
         I don't think so.. the amount of people who lie or stretch the truth these days is ridic! I think it's in everyone's natural ability to question whats real and whats fake.

 28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
          Nope.

29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset?  Does it really matter now?

          Let's see that would have been 2007, which means I'd be a senior in high school. I don't think I was ever extremely upset in high school.. let alone senior year. I loved/love my school.


30. What is your happiest childhood memory?  What makes it so special?
          I've had really great memories.. but I guess what I miss the most is.. Summer Rec. A summer camp the whole old neighborhood gang would go to. Everyday just playing with friends, making crafts, and spending our days running around. I loved those days. I love my Hawthorne Woods friends.

 life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)