Tuesday, June 26, 2012

50 Q's that will Free Your Mind, 4.

Another series of the 50 Questions that will Free your Mind.. only one more to go after this!

31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? 
         Hmm.. I guess when I was coaching volleyball. It has been one of my dreams to coach a sport, especially volleyball, and to have that experience at the young age of 21 was unbelievable. I cannot wait for this next season! Topper Power!

32. If not now, then when?
         When the time is right.

33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?

           I suppose that depends one what you want to achieve.

34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
           Yes. You know you're best friends with someone when you don't even have to talk to have a conversation. But, I've also walked away thinking "what the hell, that was awkward" if it's with someone I'm not super close with.

35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
           Because everyone has different views. Some religions might not have consequences for inappropriate actions. Everyone has a desire to have their way of thinking/believing to be the 'right' way.

36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
           To a certain extent, yes. For the most part people know whats right and wrong.. or good and evil. It's just up to them to determine how they want to react.

37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
           No. I'd definitely take time off, go on vacation and what not, but I'd still work. I mean a million dollars can only take you so far.. but if you're still earning money on top of that then you can really have fun // help people.

38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
            Umm, right now more work I actually like doing. But, ask me when I'm super busy juggling school, work, and coaching, and I'll say less work.

39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?

            No sir.

40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
           I guess I'd say coaching for the first time. I felt like I was in the dark, even if I have years and years of experience playing volleyball. But in the end it was worth it. Best decision I ever made. Absolutely loved every second of being a coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)