Friday, June 22, 2012

Awards Night


So I was nominated for my first ever blogging award, thanks to Stephanie over at Bourbon and Glitter.. thanks Stephanie!! :)


the rules for this award are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.


Here are my seven random facts::

ONE.
I looove sports. I love watching sports, I love playing sports. I just love sports. Volleyball, football, and baseball are my favorites. But I'll watch basketball, MMA/UFC, hockey, it doesn't matter. The only sports I don't really like at all is golf and soccer. Golf, I'll play once in a while but watching it? No thank you, I'd rather watch paint dry -seriously. And soccer, well it just doesn't grab my attention. I've never been a soccer fan.

TWO.
 I've had braces for EIGHT years now. And that is not a typo. I'll still have them for another 6ish months. So we're looking at a minimum of 8 1/2 years. On top of that I've had- a surgery to bring impacted teeth down, teeth pulled, a minor facial bone chipped away, an expander, screws in my gums, and then the infamous jaw surgery (I may have forgotten a few things too.. it's hard to keep track of these days.) BUT, unless you really talk to me about it, and even then it's minimal, I will not complain about the pain I've felt, or the fact that it's been eight years. Do I hate it? Yes. Will I complain? Hell no.

THREE.
I have to plan out everything I do. I like to know when, where, and with whom. I like to keep a planner, and stay organized with my time. It's kind of like OCD. Which I don't think I actually have, but like I do certain things that make me wonder sometimes -like stir an alcoholic beverage constantly.

FOUR.
 I coached middle school volleyball for the first time last season, and it was the best experience of my life. I loved every second of it. I had the greatest group of 8th grade girls, and the best help from the 7th grade coach -being my first year coaching I was nervous. The Chardon Hilltoppers 8th grade team went UNDEFEATED 16-0. I couldn't have been more proud. The amount of hard work they put in everyday at practice really payed off. Never Quit. One Heartbeat.

FIVE.
I actually really love thinking about random facts about myself//hearing what others random facts are. I think you can tell a lot from people with what they choose to mention in a short list. That being said, I love listening/watching/analyzing why people act the way they do. I think that's why I love horror movies, and mysteries, and wanted to be an F.B.I. agent for a while back in high school... and maybe part of me still does want to be one.

SIX.
   My favorite smell/scent? Peanut Butter. It beats out fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies, and guys cologne, and just everything. When I smell peanut butter I stop for a second every time to really take sniff or two. But, I don't really eat peanut butter that much. Basically only if I'm sick -peanut butter toast is the only thing I've ever been able to stomach when I have the flu. Or I'll add it in to a protein shake, but that's it really.

SEVEN.
Going off of number 6, I never get sick. I get a stuffy nose once in a blue moon. And have flu like symptoms maybe once a year -if that, and it only lasts a day or two. I've been to my adult doctor one time, other than that the last time I went to a doctor I saw my pediatrician. I actually got a letter last summer saying I can't go there anymore and I have to move on to a regular doctor. Who gets kicked out of their pediatrician?! Me. My immune system is just a solid rock I guess.


The 15 bloggers I'll nominate are the 13 bloggers that follow me. So just go check out my followers, and their blogs -they're really awesome people! :)

life is good

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination! I'm glad you're all into sports, that's my favorite part about following your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)