Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday's Letters

Happy Friday!! Today I go for my 7 week post-op appointment. Yepp, it's been 7 weeks already! Looking back now the time really flew by, although at the time it didn't feel like it. I'm just grateful to have healed so nicely, and back to eating foods! yahoo!! :)

Anyways, I'm linking up for my very first Friday's Letters.


Dear Sun, I'm enjoying the warmth but can you cool it down some already?! I don't need this 100 degree weather.. a breezy 74 will work for me. Thanks.

Dear Jaw, Thank you for healing nicely, and for finally being straight and in place. Let's keep the healing process going strong!

Dear Creator of Magic Mike, Thank you. ;)

Dear Cleveland Indians, Congrats on the win last night boys. Let's keep this going, and get back into 1st place in the AL Central. Go Tribe!

Dear Cleveland Browns, Can this be our year... please? And by "can this be our year" I mean can we just have a winning season, .500, something. anything. please? Here we go Brownies, here we go! woof woof!

Dear Friends, Erin- Thanks for encouraging me.. oh and thanks for that ice cream -yumm! ;; Malone- Thanks for being the best friend ever, and always being there for me. ;; Melissa- Thanks for always making me crack-up and being the best sister in the world. ;; Mo- Thanks for listening to everything I've ever told you and giving me advice. Even if you try to make my life awkward, I still appreciate everything you do for me. ;; Ashley- Come back to OHIO! Seriously. But congrats on being a McCallister now.

Dear Cleveland Clinic, Why must you be soo far away from my house? I'm getting tired of driving and hour for a 15minute appointment.

Dear Country Music, Thanks for always relating to my life. It makes everything easier... the sad times, the happy times, the amazing times.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!
life is good

5 comments:

  1. I loved reading this!

    Visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping the faith for the Browns! Country music is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love country music, too :) found you via the link up and am excited to follow along xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it the best?! thanks for the follow!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! :)