Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Social

This is a brand new link-up over at A Complete Waste of Makeup -check it out!

The idea is to answer six questions so followers, and new comers, can learn a little bit more about the person behind the blog posts. 

Here we go::

How did you come up with your blog name?
    I thought it would be cool to use a song lyric, and because Country music is my favorite genre, I started browsing my iPod for songs with a lyric that would work. That's when I came across Darius Rucker's "History in the Making". I knew instantly that was the one, since my blog is about my life and making history.

What is your favorite thing about blogging?
    Probably being able to document the exciting things that happen in my life. I know one day it will be great to look back on this blog and remember all those great memories.

What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now cant live without?
    Blogging itself. Melissa got me into blogging and now I'm addicted, I love it! 

Facebook or Twitter? and why?
      Twitter is great and all, but I gotta go with Facebook. You can interact with your friends/family, whereas Twitter all you can do to "interact" is retweet or reply. I mean, you can send a direct message, but has anyone ever actually used that?

If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be?
      If a celebrity wants to read my blog, I'm not going to be picky about it. I'd be honored, and frankly, a little worried, a celeb interested in my small town life? Don't think that's going to happen. But, just to be a good sport and answer the question, I'll go with... Emma Stone. She's been my favorite actress since I saw "Easy A" and she gave probably the best acceptance speech ever on the MTV Movie Awards.

What is something you want people to know about your blog?
      Just that this is me. This is me 100%, I'm not holding back anything.. I tell it like it is, and I'm not afraid to be me. So, what you see on my blog is simply, me.



life is good

6 comments:

  1. I loooove me some country music!! Love the song that is the title of your song :) Darius Rucker is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! Yes, Darius awesome! My favorite singer is Brad Paisley <3

      Delete
  2. I found you on the link-up, awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)