Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday Social

Time for another Sunday Social!  woot woot! Oh, and Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there, and to my own dad.

Favorite movie of all time?
    The Sandlot. Love love love love loooveee everything about this movie. I've seen it more than any other movie, and can quote it like it's my day job. My top 6: The Sandlot, Remember the Titans, The Proposal, Christmas Vacation, Halloween, Due Date

Favorite movie quote?
     "You're killin' me smalls!" - The Sandlot ;; "You make sure they remember forever the night that they played the Titans" - Remember the Titans ;; "Russ: Dad, that thing won't even fit in our yard. Clark: It's not going in our yard Russ, it's going in our living room" - Christmas Vacation ;; "Are you serious, Clark?" - Christmas Vacation

Best movie to watch for a girls night in?
     Mean Girls or The Proposal

Best breakup movie?
      The Break-Up with Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn.

Favorite celeb eye candy?
       Zac Efron, Ryan Reynolds, Colin Egglesfield.

Which movie stars closet would you want to raid?
        umm.. I don't know, I'm not huge on clothes and fashion. So, whomevers clothing style is the most laid-back and chill. All I need is a t-shirt and shorts/jeans.

HAPPY SUNDAY!

life is good 

2 comments:

  1. Sandlot is a GREAT MOVIE. I just watched it recently. Love the quotes too. Hope to see at another Sunday Social.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favorite! Sooo funny! And I'll definitely link up with Sunday Social again :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! :)