Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Very Pinteresting

It's Wednesday!! Which means another pinteresting blog post... oh, and this weekend (t-minus 4 days) is the wedding shower myself and my mom are planning for Melissa! I'm getting more and more excited. I cannot believe how fast time is flying by. Pretty soon I won't have to say almost sister-in-law, and I'll actually have a sister.. even if it's just by law I'll take it. Growing up with two brothers (and being in the middle) is tough work. I need some girl talk every now and then, and I'm sure my friends are tired of hearing my same ramblings over and over. Anyways, here's what I've been pinning.. again, it's mostly quotes. Okay, they're all quotes.. apparently I like pinning motivational/funny quotes.



ONE::
 
For real though. Just give me a bonfire, a cold drink, and I'm in Heaven.


TWO::
 I love this.. mainly because I always say, "tomorrow."


THREE::
 Irish Proverb. True statement.


FOUR::
 I thought this was funny... and true.


FIVE::
 I love my friends. I always have a great time with them, no matter what.


SIX::
 too funny!


SEVEN::
 I love this, and I actually love feeling sore.. is that weird?


EIGHT::
 "and bottles of really cold beer" -yepp.


HAPPY WEDNEDSAY!!
life is good

4 comments:

  1. Great pins! Love 5 and 6 is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I laughed so hard at six, I just hard to share it.

      Delete
  2. omg love those pins girl :) these are all fabous1 cute blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)