Tuesday, July 3, 2012

50 Q's that will Free Your Mind, 5.

This is my last post of the 50 Questions that Will Free Your Mind! yahoo! I didn't find these to be all that challenging though. Well, that completes #41 on my 101 list. 

41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
      The people closest to me. I'd spend time with my mom, dad, brothers, Melissa, Mo/James/Tallon/Corbin, Malone/Olivia/Carrie, Erin/Ashley, Gram, Allison/Klein Family. Probably end up seeing Brian and Randy's friends too, since most of them are like brothers to me.

42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
        Hell no. 10 years is a lot of time, I'm not giving that up.

43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
       Being alive means you're just breathing.. you're alive on the planet. But, truly living means living life to its fullest. Having fun, no regrets, making memories, experiencing everything life has to offer.

44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
        When it's the right thing to do, do it. Who cares about risk/rewards.. I know it's hard, and I'm not saying that I don't think about myself either, but sometimes you just gotta forget about yourself.

45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
      We strive for perfection. Without even trying we still have a desire to be perfect.

46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
       I honestly don't think I'd do anything different. I don't really care now if people judge me or not. If they judge me without even knowing me then that's their problem, not mine.

47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
      Right now, after I finished reading the question. But other than that, definitely when I was recovering from the jaw surgery. A few times I woke up gasping for breath because I only had a tiny opening to actually get air in and out.

48. What do you love?  Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
      I love my family, and my friends. I love Indians baseball. I love sports. I love coaching. I love desserts. I love the fall. I love bonfires. I love life. I love a lot of things. I'm sure some of my actions recently expressed my love for a few of these, probably not all of them though.

49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday?  What about the day before that?  Or the day before that?
      If I read this blog yes, but on my own remembering probably, most definitely, not.

50. Decisions are being made right now.  The question is:  Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
      Hmm.. that could go both ways. I'm kinda in a pickle (as The Sandlot would call it) which I'm definitely letting others make those decisions for me. But, most of my life I feel like I make decisions for myself.

life is good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)