Monday, July 23, 2012

Me Being Me

I saw this idea on a few other blogs, so to give y'all a better idea of who I am, I figured why not do it myself?


If you really knew me, you'd know that...

I love sports.. all kinds.. playing, watching, all of it.

I love hot sauce and spicy foods. I put either cayenne pepper or some kinda hot sauce on everything. 

I love country music. The stories the songs tell can always relate to my life. 

I'm very patriotic. I love America, and everything about it.

I'm not a picky eater, I'm a weird eater. I dont like most foods people love but love most foods people tend to not like. (spaghetti sauce, cinnamon, any kinda berry, sausage, etc -I hate ;; seafood/sushi, venison -I love).

I enjoy scrapbooking, and using creativity.

I rarely feel embarrassed and/or nervous. It just doesnt happen.

I'm very passionate. I dont do anything without doing it full force.

I rarely swear.

I correct spelling and grammar mistakes in my mind when I see them, but don't care if I don't use perfect grammar.

I love the smell of peanut butter. It's my favorite smell.

I hate beer. I drink vodka, White Zin wine, or Mike's Hard//Smirnoff.

If I don't know where my phone is I have a mini panic attack. I'm attached to my phone in an unhealthy way.

I speak oddly. I say "pellow" instead of pillow. I say "mine as well" instead of might as well. I say "ruff" instead of roof.

I laugh more than I breathe. I'm always smiling, and happy.

I rarely get scared, or feel scared.

The worst thing you could do to me is disrespect me or someone close to me.

I love Nickelodeon, and the Disney channel. I love Disney movies. I love anything from the 90's.

My heart is in my hometown of Chardon, Ohio. I will always love Chardon no matter what. I wouldn't want to have grown up anywhere else.

All I need is a t-shirt and shorts/jeans, and I'm good to go.

I'm very stubborn.

I love my family, friends, and God more than anything else.

There's not much that I enjoy more than a good bonfire, or a Tribe game.

I throw random movie quotes in daily conversations, followed by "name that movie."

Not only am I very competitive, but my family is as well. We make everything a competition.. and I really mean, everything.

If I'm comfortable around you, I'm loud/obnoxious/weird. If I'm not comfortable around you, I'm quiet.

When I order a sub from Subway, or wherever, I always get them not toasted with no cheese. I just prefer to not have cheese on my sandwiches/burgers.



Me and Malone
Me and Melissa


Melissa and I
Renee and I
life is good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)