While in Vegas, and Niagara Falls, I completed a few more of my 101 goals. I have until January 29 2015 to complete my goals. I've currently completed 28%.
4. Drink 5 cocktails I've never tried before -check! --Various posts, check out:: here; here; here; here
16. Do a random act of kindness for a stranger -check! --In Vegas we gave a homeless man money, and a non-working lady a money donation.
35. Spend 24 hours without my phone -check! --I thought this one was going to be really hard, and it was, but because I traveled out of the country to Niagara Falls it was easy to complete since if I did use my phone it would have cost money for every text/call. (post about Niagara to come soon)
63. Gamble my own money at a casino -check! --Thank you, Vegas... for taking my money.
75. Help someone in need -check! --Again, I gave money to a few homeless Vegas people.
90. Party in Vegas -check!
24. Finish a sudoku puzzle -check! --This one was easy since I enjoy doing sudoku puzzles.
40. No fast food for a month -check! --Considering I couldn't eat for 6 weeks this one was easy to complete
44. Organize my Indians memorabilia -check! --Thanks to my Dad I now have an awesome case for all my baseballs, batting gloves, and bobble heads.
72. Write a list of 25 things I like about myself -check!
life is good