Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Social




What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
    Definitely Las Vegas. I loved every second of it, the whole trip was a blast. However, Niagara Falls is a close second. That was amaze-balls too! (you can read about Vegas... here!)
 
Favorite outfit look of the summer/clothing item?
    I'm into the neon colors right now.
 
What is one thing you wish you had gotten to do this summer?
    I'm pretty sure I did everything I wanted to. I guess not getting jaw surgery would have been nice, but I didn't really have a choice with that.
 
Favorite Song of the Summer?
    Oh wow, thats a tough one. Any of these:: 

Kip Moore's entire CD.

 Pontoon - Little Big Town

Island Song - Zac Brown Band

Cruise - Florida Georgia Line
 
Favorite movie/tv show of the summer?
    Big Brother - TV Show.
      I finally watched Hunger Games, so I guess I'll say that for a movie.


Happy Sunday!
life is good

16 comments:

  1. Hey...stoppin bye from the link up to say Hi. Noticed you a Chardon Girl... I'm from Mentor :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way! That's awesome! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, Vegas and Niagara all in one summer - how fun! Those are some great songs too :) Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stopping by from Sunday Social! :)

    I feel like I'm the only person not watching Big Brother this season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely watch Big Brother -it's so good! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. this summer neon was so fun to wear!

    Happy Labor day weekend! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Labor Day Weekend to you too! Happy Sunday!

      Delete
  5. I's so into neons too! I haven't had the chance to BUY much of it yet, but every store I've been in, I instantly gravitated towards the bright pretty colors :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same problem, I always gravitate but can't buy (all the time). If only money really did grow on trees. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Sunday Social is a great hop to get in on. I found you on Nathan's Meet New Bloggers Hop though. Thanks for Co-Hosting it. When you have time, I also have a link up going on. Swing by and leave your blog, facebook and twitter URL's. Copy this link here: http://bit.ly/R6DBbY (It'll take you straight to my Social Link-Up)

    xoxo

    Gwen @ www.alittleunhinged.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from First of the month hop. Love for you to stop by and return the follow when you can!

    Happy Labor Day!!!

    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Sounds like an amazing and jam-packed summer! Glad it was a great one despite the surgery! Mine was far more quiet, but still really a good one. Definitely feeling re-charged.
    I found you through the Blog Hop on alittleunhinged.com. if you have a chance, maybe you'll hop over my way! :)
    http://www.simplychicforyou.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I had a great summer! But I'm ready for the fall. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! :)