Thursday, October 18, 2012

Movie Madness




Crazy, Stupid, Love



Here's what Netflix says:
When Cal Weaver learns that his wife wants a divorce, he reluctantly faces the prospect of single life with the counsel of smooth young bachelor Jacob Palmer. Meanwhile, Cal's adolescent son is in love with his 17-year-old babysitter.

Here's what I say::
Great movie! I loved it, but I think that's to be expected.. a movie with Steve Carell, Ryan Gosling, and Emma Stone, how can that not be good? Steve is hilarious, Ryan is Ryan, and Emma is great actress. Crazy, Stupid, Love had me laughing the whole time. And, the ending was genius -I never saw it coming. I definitely recommend watching it, hell I wanted to re-watch it as soon as it ended. You know a movie is great when you want to re-watch it almost immediately. Rating: A. 

Happy Thursday!
  
life is good

 

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! :)