Sunday, October 21, 2012
1. What do you value most in life?
My family, my friends, my freedom, and the grace of God.
2. What do you think is the greatest invention of your lifetime and why?
The internet, the iPod/iPhone/smartphone. Because it changed the way we communicate, allowing us to find information quickly and easily.
3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?
Being a good person. Good karma will give you a good life in return. Be nice to others, be respectful of others, give/help those in need. You'll feel better about yourself in return, it will give you joy knowing you're a good person.
4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you're gone?
Being a good person, friend, sister, daughter, and coach. And hopefully wife, mother, aunt, etc. I would like people to remember me as someone who enjoyed life, and always had a good time. Life is good!
5. What accomplish in life are you most proud of?
Probably being offered a Middle School volleyball coaching job. Aside from the basics of graduating high school, and getting accepted into Kent State University, it's coaching volleyball. My first year as a coach we went undefeated 16-0 and 1st place in the tournament. Second year coaching we had a winning record of 9-7 with a 4th place finish in the tournament.
6. If a movie was made about your life who would you want to play you?
Linsdey Lohan! hah just kidding. It depends.. cause I love Jen Aniston and Sandra Bullock but they're a little old to play a 22 year old. So I guess I'd say Emma Stone or Dakota Fanning cause I think they're awesome too and they're young enough to play me.
10 more days till Halloween!
life is good