Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Very Pinteresting



 one
hahahah

two
Go Buckeyes, and Go Browns!

three
I love Duck Dynasty

four
seriously though...

five
oh hey there

six
a wine station, how cool is this?!

Also, look at this brilliant idea! A way we can all keep track of other bloggers birthdays!
go here to participate....



Beat Michigan Week - Ann Arbor is a whore. Go Buckeyes!

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!
because tomorrow I will be extremely busy, with pre-Black Friday, playing football, enjoying Thanksgiving, and then Black Friday, I want to take this time to wish everyone a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I hope everyone enjoys their day.. and the weekend ahead.

life is good


2 comments:

  1. I love Duck Dynasty!! It makes me happy, happy, happy. ;)
    I completely agree on the football team one. I can't like people who like the packers or iowa state cyclones! Heck I just barely forgive you for your Buckeyes! Only cause you're pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I can't like people who like Michigan or the Steelers ..or the Florida Gators. Happy (almost) Thanksgiving!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! :)