Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Griswold Family Christmas Tree

and by Griswold Family Christmas Tree I mean, Lane Family Christmas Tree.

first, some of my favorite ornaments...

Flounder!
Angelica Pickles
Mom's American Mickey
1989.
I was sassy in pre-school.. Mom and I.

not pictured because I'm too lazy....

a buck, doe, and fawn, figurines that we place on the tree.
OHIO, and various Buckeye ornaments.
two of the same ornaments hanging on the tree.
Winnie the Pooh.
Barbie.
St. Augustine, Florida.
Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer characters.
and snowmen, lots of snowmen.

and the 12' tree...

light... (taken with phone)
dark...

life is good



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hells to the yea!! and now there's presents under it, thanks to yours truly.

      Delete
  2. Haha you need all those ornaments for that giant tree! I love pre-school you, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we have way too many ornaments, there's a bunch that didn't make the cut this year.. poor ornaments. and thank you!

      Delete
  3. Oh how I love the pre-school ornaments :) the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)