Wednesday, January 30, 2013

blow out your candles...

sorry but I'm about to drown you in pictures you dont/wont care about...

today is my bestest friend's birthday.. Happy Birthday Malone!!

and even though she won't see this, because basically none of my real life friends know about this blog.. only Randy and Melissa.. this post is dedicated to her.


 Malone is my very best friend. She is always... always... there for me. even if it's 4am and she's mid-puke, she answers my phone calls. but you didn't hear that from me.

classiest person I know.
we've been friends forever.
literally, forever.
we always act like idiots when we're around each other, and laugh like wild hyenas.. and I wouldn't have it any other way.

BFFS.

we constantly make fun of one another.. and people have even questioned if we're actually friends...

smooshing cake in my face, on my 21st... we're not friends.
okay, okay.. we're actually friends.
she knows everything about me.. which is the only reason I keep her around, she knows too much.


plus, there would be no Team Blackout without her... and all those family vacations our families went on together, I would have had no one to hang with except my brothers, and her brothers.

Beer Olympics 2012.
don't tell her I said any of this by the way... I have a reputation to uphold.
 

Erin, thanks for everything. thanks for being one hell of a friend. one hell of a Team Blackout member. one hell of a great person. I hope your 20th birthday is fantastic.. one more year -21 in 2014!


so, Erin, Happy Birthday!! I love you lots.. butnotreally. :)

okay, I'll stop boring you now.
Happy Wednesday!



life is good

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)