Wednesday, April 10, 2013

a beautiful day for a Tribe game



I'm loving that...

...I get to see Lois tonight and watch her this weekend!
...my summer boys are back (even if we lost.. again.)

...we started our "woo chant" at the Jake and it caught on.
...I'm going to the Jake again next Thursday to watch my boys play again.
...Zocalo has Taco Tuesday and half price margaritas.

$4! hellz yea!
...the guy who ID'd me at the Tribe game talked to me about being from Chardon.
...everyone heard the "woo chant" we started, and it went over the PA System twice, and on tv!!
...we're going to dinner Friday for Brians birthday.


this is the "woo chant" I'm talking about. we originally started it at a Monsters Hockey game at the Q, and got it to catch on very easily.. in fact, it's a known thing now at Monsters games. people love it, you should def do it at the next game you go to! once you do it like 6ish times it starts to catch on, and it's awesome.



I don't think the video is showing up so go HERE.


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! :)