Monday, June 10, 2013

Influenster - Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure


Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure

okay, lets be honest, I rarely.. I mean extremely rarely, do I ever have my nails painted. St Patricks Day they'll be green, and that's about it. I did paint them for Randy's wedding, but I was a bridesmaid and my mom//hairdresser yelled at me. therefore, I don't care for these press on nail things. I would never pay more than .01 to have long nails, I'd just break them anyway. so I plan on giving them to my friend.

here's some product info that my friend Google told me::
Salon manicure in seconds - NO glue - No drying time - Rivals the best gel polish - Won’t damage nails - Easy removal - Lasts up to a week

that's all I got for you. sorrynotsorry.

*I received the product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. Opinions are my own.




3 comments:

  1. I have never tried anything like that and I am pretty sure it would not be my thing either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that you're doing Influenster. I am too but I havent reached as high as you have. I have like 60 something and I've done lots of things on it and reviews and this and that. Do you have to have a certain high number or what? Are there specific reviews or survey's you need to do. Would love for you to stop by and drop me a line or two and let me know how to do it. I'd love to receive one. Found you thru Kristan from Heart Shaped Sweat.

    pinkowl07.blogspot.com

    I'm now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard really good things about the Impress nails, must give them a go!

    www.ciderwithrosie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)