Tuesday, July 30, 2013

BB5

I'm back from vacation, and all caught up on Big Brother. this season is ridiculous with the showmances. and I love that America is the mvp now.



Aaryn:: can't believe she got HoH, but glad she stuck to her word with Helen. still don't like her though, she's so condescending.

Amanda:: sometimes I like her, sometimes I don't. she puts too much pressure on people to nominate who she wants and I hate that. I also think it's super weird that she loves Crea.

Andy:: he's been flying under the radar which is exactly what I thought he would do. it's working for him, if he keeps quiet a few more weeks then wins an HoH he could stay stafe.

Candice:: I don't know what it is about her but she kinda bugs me.

Elissa:: starting to get annoying. she's starting to be rude, what just because America is the mvp so we can't give it to her she has to be all pouty? shut up. and we all know Aaryn is a bitch, but you're stuck in a house with her so just deal with it. don't make it more awkward than it has to be.

GinaMarie:: that accent and her "I'm so tough" attitude kills me. and give Nick a rest already, he doesn't like you.

Helen:: completely running the house, and doing it smart. everyone thinks it's Amanda running the show, but lately it's been Helen. good for her.

Howard:: might be going home this week if he doesn't get veto.

Jessie:: still as annoying as the first day she walked into the house.

Judd:: I think you're hilarious. keep laying low and don't do anything stupid to make people mad at you.

Crea:: you're playing a good game, but I still think you're weird.

Spencer:: I think you're time is ticking, you could go home if you don't win veto.

nominated:: Spencer and Howard
mvp nominee:: I think GM
evicted:: I think Howard




1 comment:

  1. I think Howard is gonna go to!! Everyone is gunning for him when really, Amanda and Helen are running that place!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)