I'm not a resolution person. why make a goal for myself that we all know I'm not going to stick to for a whole damn year. geez, 365 days? that's too long.
but I feel like I should maybe do something to up my productivity. I'm kinda over the 101 list to be honest. so I may exnay that and just go with this::
14 is the number this year, so 7 things I shall do. that makes sense, right?
1. clean my room. I mean really clean it, like Stephanie style decluttering. I have way too much shit that just needs new homes.
2. organize movies. I need to do serious organization on my movie collection.
3. healthy eating. just watch what I eat, some ice cream here and there is fine, but I'm gonna try to snack on healthier items.
4. read 15 books. 15 is a lot for me, I don't have a lot of time to read but I do enjoy it. in 2013 I read 16, so lets see if I can do it again.
5. catch up on movies. I haven't seen a lot of movies that are apparently really great, like Dumb and Dumber and Hook. so I need to catch up on my Netflix queue.
6. be patient. I'm going to work on being more patient. I always feel rushed, I always want to get things done immediately.
7. less clothes. clean out my closet. I have too many hoodies/shirts that go unworn, they need new homes.
did you make any goals for the new year?
and GO BUCKEYES!!