Monday, May 7, 2012

Melt and Movies

Thanks to my future sister-in-law I completed another 101 goal, #3: Motivate someone to do a list of their own -check! I still have a long ways to go, but I'm already feeling confident in my ability to successfully complete the list by my deadline (January 29, 2015). Along with this goal defeated, I began working on a few others. With this week being my last few days of eating (for 6 weeks) I've
 been eating like crazy! haha! Melt Bar & Grilled was one of my restaurant choices. They make awesome, and unique, grilled cheese sandwiches. Every month they do a sandwich of the month and for May they are offering a Primetime Beef Au Jus Melt -topped with sliced beef, provolone cheese, and garlic mashed potatoes, with juicy Au Jus and a creamy horseradish for dipping. IT WAS AWESOME. here's a photo::

Primetime Beef Au Jus - Melt
Melt's sandwiches are always massive and come with fresh-cut fries, and a heaping scoop of coleslaw. Enough food for 2-3 meals, and fairly priced. If you're in the Cleveland area, or passing through, I would definitely recommend stopping in at Melt for a bite to eat.

Also, I saw a new movie, The Avengers. And it was worth all $9... but I really can't believe that movies cost that much these days! I went with my little brother, Brian, my best friend, Erin, and her little brother, Marky. Everyone loved it, and it was great seeing the Malones again. If you're looking for a good movie go see Avengers, you won't be disappointed! I give it an A-


life is good.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! :)