Thursday, May 3, 2012

New Adventures

I decided to start a 101 in 1001 list, and let me tell you it's rough thinking of the 101, but I COMPLETED it (which was my very first goal). I'm sure it'll be a blast completing the whole list. Also, if you know of a good book recommend it to me and I'll check it out, seeing as number 4 of my list is reading 5 books recommended by friends. Or if you feel inspired to do your own let me know so I can complete number 3.  You can also help me by following my blog which would complete number 50.

..and because only Melissa follows me, I'm talking to you!! hahah make a list, and we can complete them together! :)

I think the hardest part will be remember what I put on the list, so I'm going to write it all down and carry the list with me. It'll help me memorize it, and complete it... hopefully.



life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)