Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Vow

First, I'd like to share that I'm up to 5 followers!! yahooo!!! Thanks to Pamela over at http://pjgraves51.blogspot.com AND http://sewmuchclass.blogspot.com y'all should check them out! :)

I also watched the movie The Vow. It was really good, especially because it was inspired by true events. Although there was a few things I would have done differently if I was the producer.  

*spoiler alert* Like at the very end when their regular coffee shop is closed, so she suggests going to the place they usually went to if the coffee shop was closed, and Channing asks if she remembered -well, she says no and that she's been talking with a friend and learning. Which is fine and all, but I wish she would have remembered something, anything. Just one thing. And that would have been the perfect thing. Now, I get that the real life couple this happened to never remembered anything, and it mimics their story, but still. 

And I got frustrated myself during the movie. Rachael McAdam's character was bugging me, making me frustrated. She wouldn't listen to Channing at all. About anything. Okay, I understand that you have no recollection of him what-so-ever, but he was trying, and I just feel like her character didn't try at all. 

So, I give The Vow a B. Could have been a little better. 

But of course, that's just my opinion. I'd still recommend watching it. And it's another new movie for my 101 list!




life is good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)