Monday, June 4, 2012

50 Q's that will Free Your Mind

First off, I completed number 43 on my 101 list:: Organize my scrapbook stuff -check!
Secondly, I'm going to start answering the 50 Questions that will Free Your Mind. It's number 41 on my list, and since it's 50 questions long I'm going to break it up into 5 separate posts, answering 10 Q's at a time.

Here's the first 10::

1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
         I'd probably be a teenager, maybe like 18. I really am 22, but I don't feel that old.. not that 22 is old or anything.. but I have a young heart. I still like watching Nickelodeon and Disney, and I don't like having big responsibility.

2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
           Definitely never trying. You never know, you just might accomplish the unthinkable.. but you won't know until you try.

3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?

         Because all we do is 'want, want, want'. We want the biggest and best things, we want to be better than our neighbors and peers, we want the best house/car/clothes. And we can't get those things without working, even if it means doing something we don't like. It's all about money these days.
 
4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

          Unfortunately, it's looking that way. I mean, I'm only 22, so I still have a long ways to go and who knows what the future holds for me. But, I tend to be a "homebody" I like my hometown, I like my home. I don't do too many things outside of my comfort zone, and overall I think that will ultimately hold me back.
 
5. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?

          I wish there was a cure for diseases.. like a cure for cancer. 
 
6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?

           Spending time with my family and friends, if that counts, that's what makes me happiest. But, if I have to choose something more "job like" I'd say, scrapbooking, or coaching.
 
7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?

           I always do what I believe in. I'm not going to fall for peer pressure or anything like that; if I want to do it I will, if I don't I'm not going to. 

8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?

           I'd say screw school, or college at least, and get straight to work, saving up money so I could make it to Ireland before my death. But, other than that.. I probably wouldn't change much. 
 
9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?

           I've had a pretty decent amount of control over my life. My family is supportive so whatever I want to do they back me up. There's only a few things I couldn't control -like braces for 8 years, and jaw surgery.

10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?

            It's probably 50/50. There are times I do the right thing, but there are also times I just care about doing something right, even if it's not the right thing. I try to do the right thing, that has to count for something, right?

3 comments:

  1. This is so enlightening! I like this idea and I'm looking forward to seeing your upcoming questions and answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, braces for 8 years!!!! Why?? You poor thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yepp! Eight long years. Basically, my teeth are stubborn and don't want to go where they're suppose to go, which resulted in me having to get jaw surgery. But, I'm okay with it.. now I'll be golden! haha

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! :)