Thursday, July 19, 2012

Go Captains!

On Monday my family attended a Lake County Captains game. Our Minor League baseball team, here in North East Ohio. My Aunt/Uncle and cousin Curtis joined us, along with my other cousins Mo/James and their little kids Tallon/Corbin. It was Tallon and Corbin's first Captains game.

the stadium
Tallon and Corbin with Skipper
Brian with Skipper
Corbin after he got to run across the field with other children. He was so happy!

My cousin Curtis and brother Brian got selected to do a trivia game!

The 2011 volleyball season was my first year coaching the Chardon Middle School 8th graders, and we went undefeated 13-0, then went on to win the Lake-Geauga Conference Tournament improving our record to a perfect 16-0. With that we got inducted into the Captain's Wall of Champions. That's me with our plaque on the Wall of Champions... pretty neat!

Anyways, that was our night out at the Captain's game. It was also Buck Night -we got a dollar off our tickets, along with dollar hot dogs, popcorn, fries, pop, and 10oz drafts. It was such a fun game, I can't wait to go again! Go Captains!

life is good

2 comments:

  1. hey look at all those photos you remembered to take! :) Looks like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah I know, I finally remembered!! It was a blast!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! :)