Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I'm loving..

Happy Wednesday!

Anyone catch the MLB All-Star game last night? My AL boys got slaughtered. Well, I guess only two Cleveland Indians made the team anyways. There's always next year, right?

Anyways, what I'm loving Wednesday..

I'M LOVING...

...that I have the BEST dad ever! He always gets me Tribe memorabilia. Officially added a Grady Sizemore autographed baseball, a Sandy Alomar Jr bobble head, an Asdrubal Cabrera bobble head, a Carlos Santana jersey, and a Justin Masterson jersey!
Go Indians!

 ...that the Toby Keith concert is on Friday!! yahoo! This will be my second time seeing Toby in concert, and he's with Brantley Gilbert -which just adds to the awesomeness.

...that I'm back at work, making moneyyy!

...my friends and family, as always.

...that I got some new followers recently! Check 'em out!

...these hilarious e-cards:


...this:

...the Hunger Games trilogy. I just finished reading Catching Fire. And, it was awesome! I didn't have high hopes for the series, but thought the Hunger Games was great, and really enjoyed the second one as well. Now I just have to read Mockingjay.

...my life right now!

...that Big Brother starts tomorrow!

life is good :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that all sounds awesome! Yeah, the AL got killed. Too bad, but I called Melky hitting a homerun! Your collection is awesome and I'm jealous about that concert!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thats not even my full collection! I have a bunch of other autographs, too!

      Delete
  2. haha love the vodka ecard!! Such great memorabilia from your dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah the "hang up and text me" thing kills me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah that is so me, I hate seeing the little voicemail icon.

      Delete
  4. Wanted to let you know that I chose you for the Leibster Award! Head on over to my blog to check it out! http://spreenmvp.blogspot.com/2012/07/awards-night-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)