I went to my friend Erin's house and we made upwards of 100 jello shots, along with some brownie/cookie things from Nestle.
|by the way, it was ridiculously hot outside.|
- @clane10: I'm such a good baker.. and by baker I mean batter-eater.
- @clane10: making jello shots with @italia2012 and by making jello shots I really mean she's making them and I'm eating chocolate chips
I went back to work! Good ole Beans Coffee Shop. It was my first day working in about 2 months, cause of my jaw surgery -by the way it's already been 8 weeks post-op! Saturday evening we had a bonfire//fireworks at my house. Brian lit off $1,900 worth of fireworks, it was a good show, as always. This party was known as the Lane Party 2012 since basically every year we have a larger party equipped with fireworks. Myself and my friend Diana stayed up until 6:30am. Everyone else varied between 2am and 5am. Anyways, here's some of the photos.. please ignore the drunkness.
|myself with my friends|
- @clane10: bonfire. fireworks. corn hole. wine. beer. vodka. alcohol soaked fruit. country music. s'mores. jello shots. friends. family.
- @wopski43: Bonfire. Frizbeer/Kan-Jam. Fireworks. America.
- @Finkler89: At the best party of my life
#laneparty2012 @italia2012 @clane10 @errrbear93 @becky_carl
Relaxed and recovered most the day, and went to dinner at Red Lobster with the fam. My mom and I both got the 4-course dinner, it was only $14! How could I pass up that deal? My courses consisted of: New England Clam Chowder, Caeser Salad, Garlic Shrimp and Scallop Pasta, and finally, a brownie a la mode. It was all delish, but soo much food -I took most of the pasta home, and took the dessert to-go.
Anyways, that was my weekend.. how was yours??
life is good