Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Loving Life

Happy Wednesday!

Time for What I'm Loving Wednesday...


I'm loving that...


...the Indians won Monday night. Read about my time at the game, here.

...I'm back to work making moneyyyy.

...in ONE week I'll be in Las Vegas.

...I got to work with Amanda today, for the first time this whole summer.

...volleyball is just around the corner. I'm excited for this upcoming season.

...I have the best friends ever.

...Malone texted me with ahhhh-mazing news today, and when/if it's official I'll definitely share it with y'all. It deals with the upcoming Kenny Chesney//Tim McGraw concert.

...the Kenny Chesney//Tim McGraw concert is on Sunday.

...Pinterest is always there to cure my bordem.

...my family is hosting "Beer Olympics" at my house on Saturday.

...I got a jump start on my packing for Vegas.

...in 17 days I'll be in Niagara Falls, Canada celebrating Melissa's bachelorette party.

life is good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)