Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Very Pinteresting

Okay, so I know I still need to post about Vegas, but I haven't uploaded all the pictures yet.

And, I know I could for sure do a What I'm Loving Wednesday, but that list would go on and on and on. Because there is soo many fantastic things in my life right now. Like Vegas, and coaching, and making money, and my family//friends, and just everything.

So, I'll fill you all in on what I'm pinning.

one.
for real though.

two.
I have the BEST friends.
 
three.
this look delish!

four.
ain't that the truth!
 
five.
true statement.

six.
I love this!

seven.
and I love this too.

Follow me on Pinterest, here! 
Happy Wednesday!
life is good

8 comments:

  1. that home base mat is too cute! perfect for the baseball lovin' family

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pasta looks amazing. You have made me hungry.

    ***Stopping by from the hop, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that home base welcome mat. :) Best purchase ever!

    And if I marry a boy who likes baseball, I think that ring should be his wedding band. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I may have to invest in one myself when I get a place of my own. And, love the wedding band idea -you should definitely do it, if it works out that way!

      Delete
  4. Oh, Marilyn, you were as wise as you were beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)