Here we go Brownies, here we go! woof woof! :)
1. What is the name of your blog and how did you come up with it??
History in the Making. When I was setting up my blog I wanted a fun name, but also something that fit. I thought doing a song lyric would be fun, and I knew I could eventually come up with something that would work. I browsed my country songs on my iPod and found History in the Making by Darius Rucker, and knew immediately that was the title I wanted.
2. What do you love the most about blogging??
I love that I can look back and remember everything I've done, someday that's going to come in handy. I also love the kindness of others, and the comments I get.
3. What are your 2 favorite posts you've written?
Oh wow, I guess:: Las Vegas and First is the Worst, Second is the Best
I picked my Las Vegas post because I had the time of my life on that vacation. And, I picked my second post ever written because it was my first real post that got History in the Making started.
4. What is something you'd want to tell someone just starting out in blog world?
Do it because you want to, not because you feel that you have to. Don't feel obligated to post everyday. If you miss a day, who cares?
5. Biggest blogging learning experience you've had?
I've expanded my belief on how important it is to stay true to yourself.
6. Give us 3 blogs we NEED to be following that you love.
Eleven Sixty (even if she's on a mini hiatus)
Life & Everything Else In Between
Bourbon and Glitter
...and mine of course! :)
life is good