Thursday, October 25, 2012

birthdaybash

This post is dedicated to my older brother. It's his birthdayyy!!!!
Happy 25th Birthday Randy!!
I hope your day is as amazing as I am! :)


Randy graduated from The Ohio State University and is newly married to Melissa. He has been a phenom older bro over the years. He's a great listener, fun to joke around with, and easy to beat in P-I-G (he'll kill me for writing that because he can't comment to say it's the other way around. how ya dooiinnngg?!)
Thanks for being a great brother! :)



Happy Birthday (sis)Bro! Have a great day, see ya at Bahama Breeze tonight!




Paranormal Activity 4


Here's what Netflix says::
Get ready for more spine-chilling suspense in this fourth installment of the popular horror franchise as the bloodthirsty supernatural spirit returns to wreak more havoc, instill more terror and claim more victims.

Here's what IMDb says:
It has been five years since the disappearance of Katie and Hunter, and a suburban family witness strange events in their neighborhood when a woman and a mysterious child move in. 

Here's what I say::
Fan-freaking-tastic! First off, if you haven't seen any of the Paranormal Activity movies and are a fan of scary movies I highly highly suggest watching them. Paranormal 1-3 are awesome I rate them all 4 stars (out of 5). As for the fourth Paranormal, I thought this one was just as good if not better than the others. It was phenom! Seriously. Go see it right now. Or watch the first three right now then go see it. You will not be disappointed. It's that good. I rate it 4.5 stars, out of 5.


Happy Birthday, Rand!
life is good

 

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha as awesome as you, I love it. Happy Birthday Randy!
    I cannot do scary movies, I even change the channel when the paranormal commercials come on!! I don't know how you do it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)