Tuesday, October 16, 2012

One (seven) Photo

How am I supposed to pick just one picture when there's a bazillion that I love??

I could go with this one...
because who doesn't love a good drunk pic.. especially when it looks like you're flipping off the camera but really it's just a failed peace sign. Plus this picture makes me crack-up. (Malone and I).

or this one...
because who doesn't love going to Las Vegas with intense sunburn from the Brothers of the Sun concert. (Brian and I).

or maybe I should go with...
because there is too much cute for anyone to even handle. (Me and Randy).

but maybe I'll choose...
because I dont think someone can look at this picture without laughing. It's awkward and hilarious. (Me and Melissa).

then there's also this one...
because whos grandma takes shots of Jager with their grandchild on their 21st and actually likes it, loves it in fact. (Me and Gram).

or maybe I should go with a Halloween theme...
because Michael Myers is the best horror movie killer ever thought of. And his mask scares trick-or-treaters every year at the Lane Household. (Me 2009).


Even though I could choose any of those pictures, I think I'm going to go with...
a picture of Papa and I, years and years ago. Because how can you not love the Barney t-shirt, or my Papa for that matter. This is my one photo. This was perfection.


life is good

 




4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! :)