Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Very Pinteresting.

Happy Wednesday!!
 I'm loving that...

We beat Geneva yesterday! Our record is now 6-3.

I got to see my Grandma, and that she came to my game.

The Office, Modern Family, Raising Hope, and Parks & Rec are back.

my cold finally went away!

it's October, and Halloween is around the corner.

AMC's Fear Fest is starting next weekend.

Melt is opening a new restaurant only 20 minutes away.

the weather has started to cool down.

you guys didn't think I was too crazy with yesterday's "am I crazy" link-up.

tonight is our last away game.

The Buckeyes beat MichSt!




::
 
 Chocolate cake! This looks delish. Someone should totally make this for me. Just saying.

::
 too funny! (pun not intended.)

::
 Hooray for Christmas, and Elf.

::
 Bacon wrapped, cream cheese stuffed, jalapenos. -My neighbor just made these, they are delish! (I mean it does involve bacon.)

::
 Country<3

::
 this made me laugh.

::
 Mike-a-rita! I must try these.

What are you pinning//loving??
life is good


4 comments:

  1. I want a mike a rita right now! I love the Dougie pin, that's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it look good?! I may have to make one tonight.. or at least this weekend.

      Delete
  2. I need that chocolate cake. Like now. Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)