Anyways, I woke up with congestion again. not fun. But I am loving this cold weather! We're supposed to get a few flurries on Sunday even.. okay, I don't think I'm ready for that just yet, but the 60s I'll take!
For this wonderful Friday I'm bringing you two of my favorite link-ups!
1) What album/CD/download are you embarrassed to admit you have?
I'm not really embarrassed about any of my music. I'm a proud 90s kid so yes, I have BSB and Nsync, but that was part of my childhood. I also have various songs from Disney movies. But again I'm not embarrassed by it. If you don't like Disney movies or their songs I think you're the weird one, not me.
2) What's one thing your spouse does better than you?
I do not have a spouse currently.
3) When do you start buying Halloween candy?
My mom already bought it. She bought it, or some at least, in September. She'll get more for the trick-or-treaters when it gets closer to Halloween.
4) Family closets - yay or nay?
If this means what I think it means, as in, the whole family shares a closet, that's a definite hell no from me. That's weird. and creepy. and uncalled for. No thank you.
5) Which home/cleaning chore do you hate most? Why?
I seriously hate folding clothes. It just takes so long. It's annoying. I mean, it's 2012 shouldn't clothes fold themselves? Or dusting. I hate dusting.
1. The last thing I ate was my leftovers from Joey's last night. An Italian restaurant in my hometown. I had the Chicken Bruschetta Pizza and it was delish, as always .
2. The last time I went to the beach was um, maybe last summer? I didn't go this summer. I really can't remember. I'm not much of a beach go-er .
3. My last vacation was actual vacation -Las Vegas in July. But, if you count going to Niagara Falls, Canada for a bachelorette party, then that, which was early August.
4. The last place I drove was to Joey's last night, then home afterwards.
5. The last song I listened to was whatever played on the radio on the drive home last night, something on WGAR (a country station).
6. The last thing I watched on TV was Comedy Night Done Right! (The Office, Parks & Rec).
life is good