Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I'd be rich...

It's a brand new link-up with Lauren and Tiffany!



Ten Things You Would Do With A Million Dollars

1) Pay off my college, Randy's college, and Melissa's college.
2) Buy Dad/Brian/Randy new vehicles.
3) Give some to Gram.. buy her a new house or something.
4) Have a treat-yo-self day once a month.
5) Take my family to Ireland.
6) Put some in my savings for a rainy day.
7) Donate to cancer research, and now with Hurricane Sandy donate to the Red Cross.
8) Get season tickets to the Indians, Browns, Cavs, and Buckeyes.. all good seats, every year, and for my family too.
9) Throw a giant "I'm a millionaire" party.
10) Buy my parents a new house, with a maid and landscaper -so they wouldn't have to do housework anymore. 

Anyone remember this song?

 


life is good


10 comments:

  1. I sure hope you win a million dollars! Those sound pretty good to me...
    ~Randy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. figured out how to comment, did ya? I sure hope I win a mill too.

      Delete
  2. Haha that's an awesome list! I better be invited to your I'm a millionaire party ;) I assume there will be jello shots... made with really high end liquor of course. Belvedere jello shots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course you'd be invited! jello shots galore, open bar for everyone! if only...

      Delete
  3. Oh I forgot about season tickets to sport teams! That would be awesome! I need to win a million dollars here right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. found you on the link up and I love your "treat yourself" every month idea! I can only imagine what I could get into :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! got the idea from the tv show "Parks and Rec"

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! :)