Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My name is Cassie, and I'm a blogger.

Time for another Tuesday Topics with Tiffany and Lauren!
1. Why did you start blogging? 
     Melissa suggested it right before my jaw surgery, since I'd literally have nothing to do all day. I figured why not document my life.

2. What's something your readers know about you?
      they know pretty much everything... or at least have a general knowledge of the basics.

3. What can't you live without?
      family and friends.

4. What inspires your blog posts?
      my crazy, busy, hectic, normal, average, life.

5. What do you do when you feel uncreative?
      since my posts are just about my daily life I don't have to be too creative. but I do get ideas occasionally from other blogs.

6. How has blogging changed you?
      I don't think it has changed me.. other than the fact that I have more 'friends' and love reading their posts.

7. What advice do you have for new bloggers?
      stay true to yourself, blog about what you want to blog about not what you think others want.

8. What blogs inspire you?
      the blogs that I read regularly (Eleven Sixty; Bourbon & Glitter; A Buckeye in Badgerland; Career Desires to Bottles and Diapers; Mrs. Inappropriate; The Coffeehouse) and the ones I try to keep up with (Life and Everything Else In Between; Life Love Lauren; Austin Family Diary; Fantastically Average)  --they're all awesome!

side note: we're getting snow! I always love the first snowfall of the year... by the 2nd snowfall I'll hate it until Christmas Eve, then it's okay again, until January 2nd.. then I hate it until it's all gone.

life is good

 

4 comments:

  1. I completly agree on the blogging what you want to blog about not what you think others want. I always love snow for Christmas day only. I hope it melts every other time it hits the ground. Stop by if you have time for my linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm surprised we even made it this far into November, sometimes we get the first snowfall in October! gotta love living in the snowbelt of Ohio.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! :)