Friday, November 9, 2012

"nobody makes me bleed my own blood, nobody!"

name that movie... (Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story) -hilarious movie, by the way.



Dear Mom, It's been fun having the house to ourselves this past week, sadly it will be coming to an end this weekend.. lets live up the next few days while we can.

Dear Buckeyes and Browns, This is your bye week. Use it wisely, Bucks you gotta be ready for Wisconsin on the 17th. and Browns you could potentially beat the Cowboys, don't let me down boys.

Dear Uncle Rod, College basketball starts today. Now I know that March is still months away but I suggest you prepare yourself for our NCAA March Madness bracket bet. I'm looking to go 2-0, back to back champs.

Dear Siri, Now that my Mom has the iPhone 5 I'm sorry I keep asking you stupid questions to see what your response is. I promise not to do it that often anymore.

Dear Mo, I'm so excited for Black Friday! We always have a lot of laughs and this year won't be any different. Let's do it up!



For One More Day by Mitch Albom

 Here's what Goodreads says::
For One More Day is the story of a mother and a son, and a relationship that covers a lifetime and beyond. It explores the question: What would you do if you could spend one more day with a lost loved one? As a child, Charley "Chick" Benetto was told by his father, "You can be a mama's boy or a daddy's boy, but you can't be both." So he chooses his father, only to see the man disappear when Charley is on the verge of adolescence. Decades later, Charley is a broken man. His life has been crumbled by alcohol and regret. He loses his job. He leaves his family. He hits bottom after discovering his only daughter has shut him out of her wedding. And he decides to take his own life.

Here's what I say::
Pretty decent book, really quick read. Not a typical book I'd pick up and read, but my Aunt had owned it and when she passed I figured why not read it.. although that was 2.5 years ago, I finally read it. and it wasn't the best book I've read but I'm definitely glad I did. I give it 3.5/5. give it a shot, if ya want.



1:: Exercised... my right to vote. and no more annoying political ads, yahoo!
2:: Buckeyes moved to 10-0! and my Hilltoppers won their first playoff game, they play tonight for round two of playoffs.. Go Toppers!
3:: I've been doing really well with my 5forFive goals.
4:: I have most of my Christmas gifts planned out, I just need a few more ideas.. and I'm getting super excited//ready for Black Friday.
5:: one week closer to my Birthday (November 28).


Here's just some funny things my family has said recently, enjoy...

Brian: "I'm going to name my son 'Buck' and my daughter 'Doe'"

Brian: "Shoot their achilles and tell them to run a mile"

Gram: "I would have brought Brandy and we would have drank it all"

Gram: "What's the difference, it's 5 o'clock somewhere"

Mom: "How to win a guy in 30 days? What is it?" ;; Me: "It's how to lose a guy in 10 days"



HAPPY FRIDAY!
life is good

2 comments:

  1. Haha Buck and Doe. Love it. And Gram with the 5 o'clock somewhere! Hooray for November birthdays, we're pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we are very awesome! my grandma is so crazy hahah

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! :)