Thursday, December 6, 2012

"are you serious, Clark?"



Elf
 what IMDb says::
After inadvertently wreaking havoc on the elf community due to his ungainly size, a man raised as an elf at the North Pole is sent to the U.S. in search of his true identity.

what I say::
awesome. amazing. wonderful. terrific. cheerful. hilarious. etcetc. I love this movie. if you haven't seen it which I found out the other day that Erin hasn't seen it you must watch it!! seriously. go right now. it's that good. plus it has Will Ferrell, he's hilar. and James Caan. and so much Christmas spirit. 5/5.


Christmas Vacation
 
what IMDb says::
The Griswold family's plans for a big family Christmas predictably turn into a big disaster. 

what I say::
one of my favorite Christmas movies. if not my all time favorite. it's hilarious. this is a classic in the Lane family and many of the quotes are said daily.. year round.. in my family. we watch it when we decorate our Christmas tree.. and other days as well.. but you know what I mean. fantastic movie. 6/5 yea, it's that good.

so stop being a cotton-headed-ninny-muggins and watch both of these movies if you haven't already. you will not be disappointed. I promise.
the post title comes from Christmas Vacation.. in case you didn't know.

oh and I decided yesterday I was going to make Christmas cookies.. if you know a fun but easy recipe share it with me, please! it just has to be easy, since I cook never.

life is good


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)