Tuesday, December 4, 2012

she's country.

I've recently encountered some pretty awesome songs that I'd like to share with the blog world. if you don't like country music (which how could you not) I suggest you stillgive these songs a chance, although you probs won't like them.. or I think you'll claim to not like them, even if you kinda do.

that's the thing with country. a lot of people say they don't like it, but there's always that one song that they do like. well, to me that means they do actually like country they just don't want to admit it. just saying.

anyways, I'll let the music speak for itself now... enjoy!


Beer With Jesus - Thomas Rhett
this is one of the best songs I've ever heard.


The Only Way I Know - Jason Aldean (featuring Luke Bryan and Eric Church)
whoever thought of putting these three guys together in one song is a genius. pure genius.



22 - Taylor Swift
some people say TSwift isn't country, but guess what I don't give a damn. she has some good songs, and this is one of them.


Tip It On Back - Dierks Bentley
I've been slightly obsessed with this song recently.


Southern Comfort Zone - Brad Paisley
who doesn't love Brad Paisley.. I mean really.



life is good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)