Friday, December 14, 2012

thankful prayers

I've had to work the past three days, and I have to work tomorrow as well.. but I'm not complaining because I'll get a nice fat paycheck and because I'm safe at home right now knowing my family and friends are safe.

you may have heard about a horrible shooting in Newtown, Connecticut. at an elementary school none-the-less. please pardon this next part but... ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! Adam Lanza, fuck you. have fun burning in hell you heartless bastard.


I'm thankful my distant cousins who live the next town over from Newtown, Connecticut are safe.

I'm thankful that all my family and friends are safe.

I'm praying for Newtown, Connecticut.

I'm praying for the victims and their loved ones.

I'm thankful that my hometown of Chardon has stayed strong, 2/27/12 one heartbeat.

I'm praying that Newtown will have the strength and unity to recover.

I'm praying that anyone injured makes a full recovery as quick as possible.



"when the walls fall all around you, when your hope has turned to dust, let the sound of love surround you beat like a heart in each of us"

stay strong Newtown, and God Bless.


also, I'm tired of everyone saying we need better gun control or that guns are dangerous. a gun didn't just walk to the school and shoot people.. a gun didn't misfire with the Chardon shooting or the Colorado shooting.. a gun didn't decide to shoot up VT.. people did that. humans destroyed those lives. just saying.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)