Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend Update - Troopers


Friday::
worked -which was super busy. and then a movie marathon. I started with "I Am Number Four" I didn't have high expectations for it, but it ended up being way better than I thought. it was actually my favorite out of the three I watched. I'd definitely recommend it. 2nd of the night was "The Departed" I thought it was good, but too long. they shoulda shortened it some and it would have been excellent. and it was extremely entertaining to watch them all use flip phones.. those were the days. last of the night was "Training Day" which I thought was stupid for the first 3/4 of the movie.. that last 1/4 however, awesome. the ending made up for the rest of the movie. and I normally lovelovelove Denzel Washington movies.

Saturday::
worked -which was a very fun time, and not busy like Friday. then it was home to continue my movie marathon. I caught the end of "He's Just Not That Into You" I really like that movie. afterwards I re-watched "The Ugly Truth" love that movie.. and Gerard Butler.


then watched "The Back-Up Plan" it didn't do much for me. it's your typical chick-flick to the extreme.. I didn't care for it. lastly I watched part of Couples Retreat -hilarious movie.. before going out to Panini's with Erin and Ashley. those movies were all on tv.

Sunday::
my friend Allison, her boyfriend who I graduated high school with graduated and is officially a State Trooper. I went to his grad party, which was a good time with good food. and now I can speed all I want cause I have an in.. kidding. and then I watched the Grammy's.. at least half of it, I DVRed the rest.

What did y'all think of the Grammys? I wasn't sold with T-Swifts opening.. the rabbit dude and weirdo on a tricycle were freaky -and I get that it was like Alice in Wonderland, but still.. freaky.
I really enjoyed Miranda Lambert & Dierks Bentley, and cannot wait to see their concert this summer. and I was glad The Black Keys won Ohio love. and who doesn't love JT?



life is good



1 comment:

  1. that sounds like a very fun weekend! Lots of movies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)