Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I can't believe... it's Oh How Pinteresting.





I can't believe...

...I posted three times yesterday even if they were short.
...it won't stop snowing. I WANT SPRING.
...how good the sandwich my mom got last night was -it was a special at Cleats with mac&cheese, chicken fingers, and bacon. not healthy whatsoever but really effin good.
...Easter is on Sunday.
...I haven't participated in Oh, How Pinteresting in for-ev-er -you gotta say it like Squints in The Sandlot.






oh, bacon.. how I love thee.

Duck Dynasty.
Florida Georgia Line - Tip It Back
whatever shot it lands on, you drink.

lovelovelove Nike.
this always looks so delish. but I need to invest in an apple corer.


3 comments:

  1. I don't think I will ever post three times in a day.. I wish I had that kind of time </3333 :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shot game would be fun if alcohol wasn't my kryptonite, darnit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That apple peanut butter snack looks so yummy! And now I want to buy new tennis shoes... Those pink ones are so cute

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)