Friday, March 8, 2013

"must be Burt Reynolds or something"

name that movie... Happy Gilmore


crappies :(

:: no meat today.
:: including tomorrow I've had to work four days in a row.
:: I had to get up at 4:45am wednesday and thursday.
:: my Flyers lost last night.
...I think that's all I got...

happies :)

:: I got more hours at work this week.
:: the Flyers game was aired in the 440.
:: I had the best sushi ever.
:: it's Friday!
:: going to Kent tomorrow for Erin's birthday, and celebrating at Panini's tonight.
:: Brian has been gone the past week, making it quieter around the house. I love the peacefulness.
:: Brian comes home this weekend. I miss him.  
:: Lucky Charms for breakfast.
:: I got to sleep in this morning.





the sun is real.


Beans Coffee Shop.
sushi with mom.



1 comment:

  1. Aww love that pic of your mom. So cute. And the peacefulness comment without Brian made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)