Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekend Update - Momma's Birthday

(Mom's birthday isn't until tomorrow, but we celebrated Saturday)


Friday::
worked. then home to catch some NCAA games before going to the St Gabes fish fry. which was really delicious. a quick stop at Lowes and Dicks, and back home to watch the Buckeyes get a victory over Iona. can you tell I like sports yet?


Saturday::
worked. then to Cheesecake Factory! can you say yum? YUM. Melissa and I both got the farfalle with chicken and roasted garlic.. it was soooo mothereffin good. oh, and I got a mojito. I always forget about mojitos, and I wish I didn't cause they're damn good. I tried the passionfruit mojito, I don't think I need to describe how tasty that was. but just in case... IT WAS DAMN DELICIOSO! after dinner we went back to Randy and Melissa's to meet their new pup, Lois. she's so precious. such a fun pup. she's still very timid though, but it didn't take too long before she was at least relaxed around us. she's so cute... look at her...

yes, she only has one eye. but it adds character.
giving Gram some lovin'

and can I just say, for a pup with only one eye it really doesn't affect her. she runs//catches//plays fetch and tug-o-war//everything.. she acts very normal. anyways, we watched more NCCA games, stupid Gonzaga messing up my bracket. and enjoyed the cheesecake we took home.. I got the chocolate chip cookie-dough kind, yummy in my tummy. be jealous.

Sunday::
went to Panini's with my aunt/uncle the same uncle I have the bracket bet with to watch the Bucks game. Aaron Craft got real crafty with that game-winning three-pointer. hellllz yeaa! GO BUCKEYES!!





points:: 45 ;; correct picks:: 33 of 48 ;; overall percent:: 95

I took a hit with Gonza losing. I'm hoping Indy keeps pulling through, but they scared me yesterday. I'm pissed at Georgetown and Wisconsin not to mention Gonzaga again. and I love that I took Oregon the first round, just wish I would've known they'd rock it out like they did, twice. my uncle and I are tied currently.. and it's going to all come down to how Indiana and Kansas do last year my victory was because Kansas won, this year I need Kansas to lose.. ironic?



3 comments:

  1. I have never gotten into march madness but it looks fun!! Seems like you had a good weekend celebrating your mom's birthday! A new follower :)

    Heathermariebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the madness! I'm in the top quarter in one of my pools, mid pack in another, and third in my third.

    Sounds like a good weekend. I love the fried mac & cheese at the Cheesecake Factory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. Lois love yoooou. I had so much fun with you all on Saturday! And the farfalle leftovers on Sunday morning were just as yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)