Wednesday, June 26, 2013

oooo la la

I don't think it's unknown that I think Jimmy Kimmel is freaking hilarious. he's the best late night guy, in my opinion.

anyways, watch this video.. I can guarantee you won't be disappointed. 



"I wanna Channing all over your Tatum" are you kidding me?! HILARIOUS!
"sing into my mike because my mike is magic" Magic Mike, real creative.
and Matt Damon coming in at the end, genius! (if you ever watch Jimmy's late night show you know he always mentions Matt Damon)
but personally, I would have just left Miley underneath the vending machine. she bugs me. and the fat black girl was like gross to look at.. #sorrynotsorry.

thank you, Jimmy Kimmel. thank you.


check back tomorrow to see how the KChes concert went.


4 comments:

  1. OMG YES!!! I tweeted about this the other day and no one said anything!! I LOVE THIS SOOOOOO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, this is hilarious! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate Miley.

    Matt Damon rules in these things.

    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. funny.

    Hey! would love for you to join this hop in which I'm the co-host so come link up. http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/06/i-am-eve-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)