Monday, August 19, 2013

Goodbye Nashville, Hello KI

after four (one, two, three, four) fantastic days in Nashville, TN it was time to say goodbye and head out to Kings Island, Cincinnati, Ohio, to meet up with my cousins/aunt/uncle.

first we had to make a pit stop at Terry's Turf Club. it was featured on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives, so I had to eat there. everything we ate was delicious, their burger was one of the best I've ever had (and we all know how much I love a good burger) and their filet mignon chili was fantastic.


when we got to our hotel (which was super gross, it was like a summer camp style cabin thing, and there were questionable blood-looking stains in my cousin's room) we just wanted to spend as little time as possible there. so we gps-ed a bar/restaurant near by and did what we know best, drank. and my cousins gf ordered these extremely hot wings (I mean like seriously hot, like make you cry hot) so naturally we all had to try them.


both my cousins found them to be freakishly hot. I definitely thought they were hot but handled it better than they did. my cousins gf ate seven of them, which the waitress said was better than most people do. of course, we had to leave our mark somehow.


 and a picture of our bill...


we like long islands.
upon leaving the guys thought it'd be a good idea to get a quick workout in.


but we didn't want to go back to our crackass hotel so we hit up another bar, Viva Tequila. where we sat at a bar that made you feel like a midget, and played a very inappropriate version of the telephone game.


after a few pitchers of margs, we decided to check out the hotel we could have stayed at, The Great Wolf Lodge. which had a creepy display in their lobby. what's with the kid in the tree trunk?






we kinda wanted a souvenir. so we borrowed a mat.


we decided we caused enough mayhem and it was time to head back to our hotel. but we weren't ready for bed without a makeshift fire.


yes, we actually had a fire. but only for a few minutes before we decided we might get kicked out of our hotel if they caught us.

the first night was very successful, I'd say.



Image Map


1 comment:

  1. Your pictures always make me laugh! Such a fantastic trip! I like that you love Long Island Iced Tea so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)