Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fantasy Football, Week 3.



this week in Fantasy Football...

both my qbs sucked this week, and Lynch didn't perform as well as I would have liked either. I had to sit Reggie Bush because of an injury, and San Fran sucked so bad Dawson never had any opportunities to kick, besides once. luckily my Patriots defense did solid, and my boy Gordon racked up some yards in his first game back with my Brownies.


RG3:: 13.74
Josh Gordon:: 22.80
Marques Colston:: 7.10
Stevie Johnson:: 10.60
Fred Jackson:: 10.90
Marshawn Lynch:: 6.90
Owen Daniels:: 2.90
Dawson:: 1
Patriots:: 12

total:: 87.94
opponents total:: 72.14

week 3:: win, 3-0.


Image Map

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh. I just checked and the week that we play each other (first week of November) my boy Peyton has a bye.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)