Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Social

I haven't done a Sunday Social in a while, so here we go...

1. what is currently on your wishlist?
new Ohio State shirts, a Brayden Schenn shirt, some new perfume, "Dad is Fat" by Jim Gaffigan and "Are You There Vodka, It's Me Chelsea" by Chelsea Handler. (it's my birth month so I have ideas brewing.)

2. share a new app you've recently discovered.
I don't have any apps that are out of the ordinary. but I love having Netflix on my phone.

3. what is a new fall tv show you added to your dvr?
Brooklyn Nine-Nine and The Goldbergs. and New Girl, it's not a new show but it's new to me.

4. share your social media links, which is your favorite and why?
twitter instagram bloglovin' pinterest
I love twitter the most.

5. what tv show, movie, or song could you watch/listen to over and over again?
I have seen The Proposal, Remember the Titans, Sandlot, Christmas Vacation, and Elf way too many times. I watch them every single time they play on tv. every time. (I watched Remember the Titans two nights in a row because it was on tv. and I watched Elf 4 times in 5 days last year because it was on tv.)


Happy Sunday! Go Browns!


Image Map

1 comment:

  1. I started to watch Brooklyn Nine Nine and The Goldbergs too and I love both! That Goldberg grandpa is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)